Aldeia de flores – 3 bedrooms
in Assagao, near Vagator
Only minutes away from Vagator & Anjuna Aldeia De Flores is a breezy beach haven literally translating to 'village of flowers,' it is situated in the quaint Assagao Valley, a small Goan village has been a unique melange that thrives on peace. The home has 3 AC bedrooms with attached bathrooms, living room, kitchen, private pool & parking for up to 2 vehicles.
Beach(s): Vagator and / or Anjuna – 4 kms; Baga– 6 kms; Candolim – 9 kms
Eat Out: Kefi Cafe – 2 mins; Babka & Anand’s – 4 mins; Goa’s Ark / Mahé / Cubebar – 6 mins
Club(s): Soro – 5 mins; Thallassa – 12 mins; Rockpool – 13 mins; Tesouro, Colva – 1.5 hours
Other(s): Splashdown Waterpark – 5 mins; Casinos – 45 mins; Dabolim Airport – 1.5 hour
1 Night(s) Stay Tariff starts @ ₹ 32,500 (+GST)
Inclusions of the villa:
PHOTOS OF Aniket's Villa (below)
PHOTOS OF rupali's Villa (below)
- The huge living area is welcoming and has offers many comfortable seating options
- There is a lounge area and powder room with garden access
- The dining table is suitable for 6 guests
- Living area is completely air-conditioned.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances
- The kitchen is attached to the living room
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- All 3 rooms have a queen-sized bed in each
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The villa has 3 attached bathrooms (one in each room)
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for the hot water supply
- Toiletries are provided including towels
Guests have access to all the amenities on the property including the rooms, the private swimming pool. Our resident caretaker manages daily housekeeping as well.
Cook-On-Call ~ ₹ 3,500 for Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner & Breakfast
If you prefer home cooked food, we can hire local cooks on your behalf, who will come and prepare dishes at the property itself. You can plan your menu before hand so that the cook can buy the freshest ingredients on your behalf and prepare the dishes at reasonable timings for about 8 odd guests, bigger groups should consider hiring additional cooks.