in Pilerne, Candolim
1 unit x 3 Bedrooms
1 unit x 2 bedrooms
Escape to luxury at our stunning apartment in Candolim, Goa! Each room is air-conditioned and features attached baths for maximum comfort. The spacious living room and well-equipped kitchen provide a relaxing and convenient stay. Take a dip in the pool or park your car with ease, the apartment has it all! Perfectly located in Candolim, experience the best of Goa's beauty and tranquility. Book your stay now!
Beach(s): Candolim – less than 5 mins drive; Calangute & Baga – 8 to 10 kms
Night Out(s): LPK Lounge, SinQ & Cohiba – less than a 10 min drive;
Ohter Place(s): Supermarkets (Newtons / Delfinos), Fort / Church of Reis Magos, Aguada Fort & Deltin Casino Jetty – less than 10 min drive; Airport - 35 kms (or 1 hour).
Prices starting from below for a 1 Night(s) Stay Tariff, they exclude applicable taxes;
Inclusions of Stay
PHOTOS OF COMMON AREAS (below)
PHOTOS OF THE 3 BHK (below)
PHOTOS OF 2 BHK (below)
- The huge living area is welcoming and offers many comfortable seating options.
- Living area is completely air-conditioned.
- The apartment complex has a pool that can be accessed by all guests staying at the property.
- The apartment has 3 or 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- The rooms have a balcony which opens up to a stunning view
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The apartment has 3 or 2 attached washrooms (one in each room)
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
Cook-On-Call @ ₹ 3,500 /day
We encourage self-cooking in our villas, our kitchens are equipped with microwave, refrigerator, cook & serve ware besides everyday use items like tea, sugar, coffee, salt, and some cooking masala. Or you can opt for ordering in, ask your Destination Executive for details.
If you prefer home cooked food, we can hire local cooks on your behalf, who will come and prepare dishes at the property itself.
You can plan your menu before hand so that the cook can buy the freshest ingredients on your behalf and prepare the dishes at reasonable timings for about 8 odd guests, bigger groups should consider hiring additional cooks. Please discuss the same with your Destination Manager for clarity.