in Sangolda, Between Calangute & Baga, 4 Bedrooms
Monarch is a luxurious four bedroom private residence in the quaint sleepy village of Sangolda known for its well preserved old Portuguese houses set in coconut and mango grooves amidst paddy fields. Located just 20 minutes from the bustling Goan capital Panjim in one direction and 10 minutes from the world-famous spots of Calangute, Baga and Candolim in the other, whichever way you chose to explore, the base is just perfect. We are an independent standalone villa complete with cozy couches, flat-screen TV, and vastly adorned with cabinets and artful decor.
Candolim Beach ( 6 km ), Sinquerim Beach ( 6 km ), Fort Aguada ( 4.5 km ), Miramar Beach ( 6 km ), Calangute Beach ( 7 km ), Casinos ( 8 km )
1 Night(s) Stay Tariff starts @ ₹ 47,500 (+GST)
Inclusion: of Villa Stay
The villa is a restored old Portuguese mansion. The interiors are done by the famous German Designer Ute Shutz in her imitable style.
Set inside a charming community in Sangolda, its stands out like a crown jewel with its large aqua blue gate set between golden lamps. The arched entryway takes you through an elevated entrance to the living room - complete with cozy couches, flat-screen TV, and vastly adorned with cabinets and artful decor. The decidedly deluxe 4bhk is fully air-conditioned for your comfort, while the outdoors are enveloped by chikoo and mango trees, tropical plants, and flowering bushes preserved to flourish since the inception of the villa.
Grand chandeliers hover over the living space and 8-seat dining table, taking the meaning of exquisite a notch higher.
The courtyard by the pool is a large open space with poolside dining, lounge chairs, and multiple seating options for everyone. The cantilevered stairway beneath rattan lampshades leads to 3 ensuite bedrooms that overlook the pool and courtyard.
The adjoining bedroom is highlighted by an elegant platform bed in light grey IPS and ensuite his and her style bathroom with walk-in wardrobes. These two bedrooms are joined by a big balcony with elegant lounge seats that look down into the courtyard with its pool and the fields with coconut and paddy beyond.
The third bedroom on this floor comes with glass windows on 2 sides overlooking a field and two balconies/sit-outs with ample storage with a walk-in wardrobe. The outhouse downstairs is self-contained with a queen-size bed, study table with chairs, wardrobe, and an ensuite bathroom. The verandah outside overlooks the pool. The caretaker resides in a room with two entrances adjoining the kitchen. This allows you full privacy should you choose to have the same.
Each room is designed to be distinctive in style. The master bedroom has a four-poster Portuguese bed with a sourced Portuguese chandelier in red that throws an interesting hue at night. The ensuite bathroom contains his and her style washbasins, WC, and showers.
The Living Room:
- Exquisitely furnished & extremely comfortable seating options
- Flatscreen TV with sound system
- The dining table can seat 8 people
- The dining area opens to the poolside patio and lounge room
- The villa is located in a gated community
- There is a large outdoor space by the pool
- There is comfortable sofa seating outdoors and an 8-seater garden table
- There is private garden space
- Dedicated parking space is available
Bedrooms: (3 on the first floor, 1 by the pool)
- The villa has 4 fully equipped bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Each individual bedroom has outdoor access
- The bedrooms have one king-size bed and closet space -
There is a smart TV in the master bedroom
- The villa has 4 attached washrooms in the bedrooms
- There is a powder room in the living room
- There is a modern kitchen with cooking equipment
- Utensils and cutlery is provided at the villa