The Cinco Villa near Madhuban Farms, Zirad, Alibaug - 5 Bedrooms
This beautiful residence nestled in the quiet and serene village of Zirad, in Alibaugh is a ten minute car/auto ride from the Mandwa jetty. This 5 bedroom villa sits in a sprawling 2.5 acres of mango and coconut orchard, centered around a gorgeous pool and all rooms in the villa are spacious with high ceilings and fitted with large designer bathrooms to pamper you on your vacation. Each and every space in the villa from the bedrooms to the living area and even the bathrooms has their own individuality while being surrounded by gorgeous landscaped areas. All the bedrooms open out into beautiful green areas or sit outs. The Villa comfortably fits up to 12 people but can accommodate more with mattresses being laid out in the hall.
Approx distance (in kms)
Bohemyan Blue - 0.6 kms; Boardwalk – 8 kms; Mandwa Jetty - 8.5 kms; Kihim Beach – 4.5 kms; Dashrath Patel Museum – 1.4 kms; Shree Datta Mandir – 2.8 kms; Vashi – 81 kms.
Booking Rental Tariff below (upto 10 adults) excludes applicable GST (Goods & Service Tax) & Damage Security Deposit of ₹25,000.
We are happy to Offer Discounts for 2+ Night Stays or for Defense Personnel & their family members.
Long Weekends / Extended Holidays attract an additional Surcharge. We prefer 2 nights on Weekends & Prime Dates.
Extra adults (17+ years) – ₹ 2,250 /nightly; Children (8 to 16 years) – ₹ 1,250 /nightly.
Tariff for the Weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun)
February 15th to April 15th (Excludes Prime Dates)
We encourage self-cooking in our villas, our kitchens are equipped with microwave, gas range, refrigerator, cook & serve ware besides everyday use items like tea, sugar, coffee, salt, and some cooking masala.
If you prefer home cooked food, we have arrangements with local cooks, who for an extra charge (approx ₹4,000 daily) will come and prepare dishes at the property itself. You can plan your menu before hand so that the cook can buy the freshest ingredients on your behalf and prepare the dishes at reasonable timings.
From the Owner's Diary:
- Your own bath towels
- Swim wear
- Essential toiletries
- Incase you wish to cook, carry all cooking raw material and ingredients. Also available in the local market
- The management is not responsible for any loss/ damage/theft of their property and you are required to take care of your personal belongings
- Please be aware that you are close to nature and of course there will be the regular bout of insects, etc. (seasonal). Kindly keep the doors and windows shut especially in the evening to avoid them coming indoors
- Please also ensure that you wear footwear while walking about in the premises. We do not encourage the use of strong pesticides as these can cause problems not only for the guests but also on the environment
- Please be aware that the property is in a village and as such the electricity around does have it's erratic behaviors. We have safeguards such as an invertor, but these have limited capacity so please reduce your usage during cutoff times such as to conserve power
- We can arrange a speedboat ride from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty and back at an extra cost