We Are Accepting Bookings from May 15th 2017 onwards only
Emerald Hermit Villa, Solan, Kasauli - 4 Bedrooms
Presenting a perfect blend of natural beauty, stunning design and a peaceful environment, The Emerald Hermit Villa offers a benchmark of hospitality that stirs the soul, body and appetite. The entire villa is accessible to guests staying inside – this includes the respective bedroom suites, family lounge, drawing room, dining room, recreational area and the gardens.
Prices below are per night for upto 8 adults, include caretaker services and housekeeping, exclude refundable security deposit and applicable taxes (Service Tax 14% + SBC 0.5% + KKC 0.5%).; Minimum Nights Rule Applies; Owners may charge a premium for Prime Holidays.
Features of The Villa
The owner along with his family of this magnificent home frequently stay at the property and very selective about the guests they let their house to, so please don't forget to share your profiles with us at the time of booking. They have handpicked exquisite furnishing and artifacts from around the world, besides an emotional attachment to them, there is a high financial value to each. Please respect and ensure you don't abuse the home.
• Damage (if any) costs will have to be bourne by you at the property itself prior to checkout as assessed by the owner.
• They request you to refrain from playing loud music beyond reasonable hours or disturbance of any kind to the neighbours.
• Stags please excuse, we prefer couples or families.
• Please share exact guest count to avoid embarrassment at the property gates.
• Unaccounted / surprise guests are not welcome at our property, please refrain from doing so.
• Drugs, prostitution and illegal activities are strictly prohibited and will be reported to the authorities immediately.
- This is not a pet friendly property. Guests are requested to refrain from bringing their pets along
- Guests are requested to have their meals at the designated time, to ensure efficient service by the staff
- Common hospitality practices like televisions in rooms, tea and coffee kits in rooms and room service are avoided. This is a part of the Hermitage USP
- Guests are requested to keep their valuables safe as Management would not be responsible for loss of any valuables
- Decorative pieces, if broken or damaged, would be considered sold and therefore chargeable
- Taxi No. Vehicles would not be allowed to park at the villa premises